File an Activity Report
Activity Reports – Activity Reports are filed twice a year by May 31st for the period 11/1 through 4/30 and by November 30th for the period 5/1 through 10/31. If a lobbyist is registered during any portion of either time period, they must file an Activity Report for the respective period even if there is no activity to report.
Lobbying Activity Reports can be filed electronically via the Commission’s Lobbying Electronic Filing System using the same account in which you file registration. Please DO NOT create another account if you have one already.
- Go to the Commission’s Lobbying Electronic Filing System and click the red “Login” button on the bottom left.
- Enter your username and password and click the red “Sign In” button in the middle. If you’ve forgotten your username or password, click “Forgot your password”(located at the bottom of the page)
- Once you have successfully logged in to your account, if any of your account information has changed, answer the question “Yes” and update your information. If your information has not changed, answer the question “No.”
- On the “Lobbyist Activity” screen, look under the “Action” column on the far right and click “File Activity” next to the registration for which you are filing the report.
- On the “Activity Report” screen, complete the questions and click the red “Continue Activity Report” button at the bottom.
- When you have completed Parts A-G, click the “Verify Form” button located on the left near the bottom of the screen. If any sections are not completed, you will be directed to complete the missing information.
- Once you have successfully verified your form, click the “Continue” button on the bottom left.
- Check the box to verify that your form is accurate and correct and then click the “Submit” button.
- The next screen will show “Submission Confirmation” along with a tracking number of the Activity Report. You will also receive a confirmation EMAIL. Please keep this for your records.
- Repeat entire procedure if you need to submit an activity report for another client.
To File a Second Period Activity Report Covering 5/1 through 10/31:
- Once logged in, click “History” on left hand side of screen.
- On the “Registration History” screen choose the appropriate “Lobbying Period” from the drop down list.
- Look under the “Action” column on the far right and click “File Activity” next to the registration for which you are filing the report.
- Repeat steps 5 through 10 above.