Skip to Main Content

File an Amendment

How to file an Amendment to your Financial Disclosure Statement:

If you discover an error or omission in a previously submitted Financial Disclosure Statement, you need to file an amendment to correct the issue.

  • Go to the Commission’s electronic filing system and click “Login”.
  • Enter your username and password. If you’ve forgotten your username or password, click “Forgot Password?”(located at the bottom of the page).
  • Once you have verified your account information, click “History” (located on the left side of the screen under “Home”).
  • On the “Application History” screen , find the appropriate year and click “Add Amendment” (located on the right side of the screen).
  • Choose the schedule that needs to be amended from the left side of the screen, click “view” and input the correct information.
  • Click “Save as Amendment” (located underneath the new information), then click “Verify Amendment” (located on the left side of the screen) and then “Submit Amendment” to ensure the amendment is properly submitted.
  • Repeat entire procedure if more than one statement requires amending.